I was STARVING at lunch time today and created this pasta from stuff I had on hand. It turned out really very well.
1. 4 oz of dried gluten free pasta
2. 2 plum tomatoes (chopped)
3. 1 can of artichokes hearts, drained (You'll need about 3 artichoke hearts, quartered. Save the rest for another recipe)
4. 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
5. 1 tsp. dried basil
6. 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
7. 2 oz. Gouda cheese, chopped into bite size pieces
1. Boil pasta, drain and set aside.
2. In a pan on medium heat, saute tomatoes and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add 3 artichoke hearts that have been quartered. Heat for another 5 minutes until the flavors blend together. Add olive oil and basil and heat for one more minute. Remove from heat and stir in pasta.
3. Put pasta mixture in a large serving bowl and top with Gouda cheese.
Makes 2-2.5 servings