1. 1 1/4 pound of ground beef, chicken, or turkey
2. 1 small onion diced
3. Pizza sauce - approx. 24 oz. (I used 1 15 oz can of Hunts tomato sauce, 1 8oz can of Hunts tomato sauce, and 1 small can of Hunt's tomato paste and mixed in some spices - basil, oregano, garlic powder, etc.)
4. Safe pepperoni - approx. 20 pieces, quatered
5. Gluten free pasta (approx. 12 oz box)
extra spices as needed
1. Brown the ground meat and onion together. Drain when finished. Meanwhile, boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Add pizza sauce and pepperoni to meat mixture and cook on low until heated through.
3. When pasta is done, drain, and add to meat mixture.
4. Combine all ingredients and continue to heat on low until mixture is heated through.