1. 8 chicken Drumsticks
2. 3 Tbs. Dijon mustard
3. 3/4-1 cup Tortilla crumbs
4. 1.5 tsp. oregano (dried)
5. 1 tsp. garlic powder
6. .5 tsp. salt
7. 1/4 tsp. course ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix Tortilla crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Brush drum sticks with Dijon mustard. Roll drumsticks in the crumb mixture to coat.
3. Place coated drumsticks on the lined baking sheet and bake until browned and cooked through, 40-45 minutes.