1. Vegetable oil, for grates
2. 1 cup long grain white rice (we eat a lot of rice in our house so I made 4 cups of brown rice)
3. 2 Tbs. rice vinegar
4. 1/4 tsp. red-pepper flakes
5. salt and ground pepper
6. 2 Tbs. honey
7. 1 tsp. wheat free soy sauce (San-J)
8. 1 tsp. finely grated peeled fresh ginger
9. 4 bone-in pork rib chops (8-10 oz each)
1. Heat grill to high; lightly oil grates. Cook rice according to package instructions. With a fork, stir in vinegar and red-pepper flakes; season with salt. Cover and set aside.
2. Make a glaze: Combine honey, wheat free soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Grill until opaque throughout. 5-7 minutes per side. Brush pork with glaze, and grill 30 seconds more per side. Transfer pork to a plate.
3. Serve pork chops and rice (add in a fresh summer salad for a more rounded out meal).