A big ol' pan of allergy friendly yum.
Allergy Friendly Chocolate chip cookies
1. 3/4 cup dairy free margarine, softened
2. 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
3. 1/3 cup white sugar
4. 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla
5. 1 eggs worth of Ener-G egg replacer
6. 2 1/4 cups gluten free flour blend (I used 1 cup Bette Hagman Gourmet light blend, 1/2 cup sorghum flour, 1/2 cup brown rice flour, and 1/4 cup arrowroot starch)
7. 1 tsp. baking soda
8. 1 tsp. xanthan gum
9. 1 tsp. baking powder
10. 1 tsp. salt
11. 1/2 bag of Enjoy Life chocolate chips and 1/2 bag safe white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper (and if you're like me and ran out, go to store and get some).
2. In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Gradually add egg replacer and vanilla and continue to mix. Add flour mix, baking soda, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop tablespoon size cookies 2 inches apart on lined sheet. Bake in oven 6-8 minutes until cookies are lightly browned and are starting to spread. Do not over bake or they will spread too much. Cool on pan for 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack. Enjoy.
These cookies taste like REAL chocolate chip cookies. We'll be adding these to the Christmas cookie list for sure!