1. 5-6 large baking potatoes -peeled and cut length wise into uniform "strips" (like large french fries)
2. 1/3 cup olive oil
3. 1 tsp. paprika
4. 1/2 tsp. chili powder
5. 1 tsp. garlic powder
6. 1/2 tsp. onion powder
7. salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
3. Add cut potatoes and mix together (with your hands) until potatoes are evenly coated.
4. Place potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes at 450 degrees F turning once half way through baking.