1. 1 cup brown rice flour (plus a little extra for dusting)
2. 1/2 cup of corn meal
3. 1/2 cup tapioca flour
4. 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
5. 1 tsp. honey
6. 1.5 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
7. 1 Tbs. active dry yeast
8. 1 cup of warm water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and in a bowl mix together the brown rice flour, corn meal and tapioca flour.
2. Add in vinegar, honey, seasoning and yeast. Pour water into mixture a little at a time and stir together. Only use enough water to combine all the ingredients (usually about 1/2-3/4 cup of the water).
3. Once combined, put dough mixture on a greased pizza sheet. Sprinkle with a little brown rice flour and push dough into the shape of the crust.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes in oven. Remove crust and top with your favorite toppings (we usually use pizza sauce and safe pepperoni).
5. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15-18 minutes or until done.