1. 2 pounds ground turkey breast (preferably extra lean and organic)
2. 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
3. 1.5 cup of safe BBQ sauce
4. 1-1.5 cups safe gluten free bread crumbs (we like Corn Tortilla Crumbs)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, with hands mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
3. Spoon in muffin tins and make an indentation in the center of each with a spoon.
4. Bake 30-40 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
The original non allergy friendly version of the recipe can be found here. Either way the recipe is easy and very good :)