1. 1 pound of ground beef, turkey, chicken or buffalo
2. 1/3 cup of chopped onion
3. 1/3 cup of chopped green pepper
4. 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
5. 1 tbs. prepared yellow mustard
6. 1-2 tbs. safe BBQ sauce
7. 3/4 cup ketchup
8. 3 tsp. brown sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a skillet over medium heat, brown meat along with green pepper and onion. Drain liquid.
2. Add garlic powder, mustard, BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes.
3. Serve on Gluten free rolls or over brown rice.