1. 2 pound top round Black Angus steak (trimmed and cut in half)
2. 1 small onion, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
3. 1 large stalk of celery, chopped
4. 8 baby bella mushrooms, chopped
5. 1 can of tomato sauce
6. 1 can of water (using tomato sauce can)
7. 1 can of no salt added diced tomatoes
8. 1 tsp. course ground garlic sea salt
9. 1.5 tsp. course ground black pepper
10. 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
11. .25 cup brown rice flour
Steamed brown rice
1. In a large baggie combine the garlic sea salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, brown rice flour and steak. Shake until the steak is well coated.
2. Combine all other ingredients in the crock pot and add the steak. Submerge the steak into the tomato/water mixture as much as possible.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours
4. Serve over steamed brown rice.