1. 2 cans (16 oz) whole kernel corn, drained (low sodium preferred)
2. 3 to 4 medium potatoes, chopped
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. pepper to taste
6. 2 cups gfdf chicken broth (organic, low sodium preferred)
7. 2 cups soy milk or non dairy milk alternative (plain)
8. 1/4 cup dairy free margarine
9. 6-8 slices of bacon cooked and drained (I cheated and used the precooked kind)
Combine first 6 ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Puree in a blender or food processor, if desired, then return to pot.
Stir in soy milk and margarine; cover and cook on HIGH about 30 to 60 minutes longer.
Garnish with crumbled bacon before serving. (optional)
Makes 6-8 servings.